The Developer Gotham Deserves.
The 10 most interesting pieces of Travis Trivia:
- I briefly considered a career as a food truck owner. My pulled pork beet ravioli is fire.
- I know a little bit of Greek. Unfortunately it's Ancient Greek not modern Greek. Kinda useless.
- I once played classical guitar on-stage at Benaroya Hall.
- I don't even know how to smoke it, but I own a 3 foot long traditional Chinese water-pipe.
- The first time I drove a car I was 11. It ended poorly.
- I've slept in a hammock in sub-freezing temperatures.
- When I was a young boy I lived in Antwerp Belgium.
- When I'm trying to problem solve, I argue with myself out-loud. In order to keep the divergent points of
view mentally organized, I use (very poorly done) foriegn accents to voice each of them.
- I once beat former world #8 rated chess player Yasser Sierwan in a game of speed chess. (He let me win. I
was 12. Still counts!)
- Even though most of them seem made up, only one of the other items in this list is a lie. Can you guess which?
- "He's the best web developer I know!" ~~ Travis's Mom
- "What can I say? Please go away, Big Bang Theory is on." ~~ Travis' Brother
- "Does this guy have any quotes that weren't made by family members?" ~~ You! (probably)
- "Dude your page is so lame." ~~ All my friends
- moar stuff
- works cited